…TOGETHER WE IMPOROVE AND GROW
Frewen College PTFA is …… a great way to get involved, and show your support; helping to make positive changes in our school and community. Our PTFA plays an important role - supports building improvements through advocacy, fundraising for school projects and social events.
We aim to run events to build our school community, have fun and raise funds. Our current focus is to honour our historic 400 years old site and we aim to fundraise to improve our outdoor spaces.
· Get Connected. Our PTFA is a great way to know what’s happening in our school. See our Newsletter and Webpage updates, come to our meetings, suggest discussion topics/ agenda items, support events and volunteer!
· Role Model by Example. By volunteering with our PTFA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all students in the community. You’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
· Enjoy Substantial Benefits. As we develop and grow our PTFA we will offer an increased host of benefits to members and the wider school community.
· Tap into a Great Network. PTFA events are opportunities to meet other parents and education specialists, build rapport and discuss issues that are on your mind.
· Speak Up with Confidence. Our PTFA can be a way for you to effectively suggest change at our school. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences in a supportive forum.
Many thanks to everyone who takes part in helping our initiatives, fundraising and events
Please visit our Webpages for next PTFA events and how to get involved.
Feel free to contact us direct PTFA@frewencollege.co.uk or via the school office and don’t forget we use Classlist to connect our Parents & Carers with each other too!